Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is over..
















Its all over.. I survived the two weeks AND finals and came out with one of the best semester gpa's ever! Crazy! One semester left and I am done!!

Christmas is actually over and it was great! Its always so busy, but I love spending time with everyone and eating LOTS and LOTS of great food! We got so many gifts and I have no idea where I am going to put everything.. Thats one item on the checklist of things to do. Clean everything in the house and put away christmas gifts in an organized fashion. I want everything clean and organized when I ring in the new year. It has to reflect how the next year is going to go. Clean, organized, and smooth!

I'm looking forward to 2008. I have alot of things I am ready to accomplish. For so many years I have said I want to get in shape or stay organized for my resolution but I decided not to do that this year. Why? Because its not necessary. Those are things that I want in life to make my life better. They are all obtainable with a little bit of work and they should be things I do anyway. So Im not making them a resolution, only a commitment. My resolution is to show people my appreciation and gratefulness more often. I am surrounded by so many people who make my life wonderful and all to often I get to busy and caught up in life to let them know how much I appreciate them. This year I am going to try to be better about that.










No comments: