Thursday, June 21, 2007

MRI

So today is the day that I have to go in for an MRI on my knee. I have never had one before so I am a little anxious but more than anything I am frustrated because I won't meet back with the doctor until July 3 to find out the results of it. I'm just crossing my fingers that the ACL is not torn after all. Anything but that would be acceptable.

Besides that today is the last day for one of my groups to practice before leaving to Nationals. They are all doing their routines for their parents tonight. That should be interesting. I found out last night that two of my level 10s were leaving THIS morning. Not until last night!! I thought I was going to be sick. They are missing two practice (thats 5 hours) that I was completely not prepared for them to miss! Ahhh! Oh well nothing to do about it now!

Anyway its getting close, I have to get all of my packing done today which is what I am about to go do.. I have to buy some of the necessities for Nationals. Its getting closer and I am getting super excited though!

One other exciting note.. Carole Ann comes back from London today!! Yay! Keep her in your thoughts that she has safe travels. I can't wait to hear all about her trip!

No comments: