Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Internet Back!

Okay so now that we have internet again, my goal is to actually keep up with my blog for everyone to know how things are going.. One of my friends has an amazing blog and it has inspired me! Hehe! At this point, I am at 36 weeks and my body hurts everywhere!! Well maybe not my toes but everywhere else! I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow with my actual doctor (yay!) and we'll be able to see where I am at in this process. I have a LONG list of questions for her tomorrow including questions about the swine flu vaccine.. I just don't know. Besides that I have a LONG to do list for the weekend that I fully plan to accomplish!

I'm going to include some pictures that I haven't put up from things that have been going on in the past 20 weeks since I posted last..

These are a few 3d/4d images.. She had her feet up by her head most of the time and her hands in her face so it was difficult to get some good pictures. There are more pics on Facebook.







I've had three amazing showers! The first one in Greensboro at the home of Lauren and Nat Hawkins put on by Lauren and Holly. The second one in Wilmington at the First Baptist Activity Center put on by our families, and the third one in Greensboro at Ham's Lakeside Restaurant put on by the Branson and Lombardino families with my team!

I have watched my belly grow and grow and grow.. This is from 22 weeks, 30 weeks, and 32 weeks..
Alot going on and still alot left to do! But we're getting there..

No comments: