Thursday, October 15, 2009

We're at a stand still..

Sooo after last weeks excitement of gaining the 1cm, this weeks appointment showed absolutely no change! Booo! Oh well, apparently she is quite comfy where she is. We did find out she is in fact doing really well, and because she is not looking to be a big baby we are going to keep waiting it out. If she hasn't come by Nov. 6th, then Dr. Ross is going to induce us and get her here. It is really important to me that Dr. Ross is there, and she happens to be on call that weekend. So, if Ava has not made her appearance by her due date we will be looking toward Nov. 6th. Besides that I did have to have some blood drawn to see if anything shows up concerning my being nauseas and sick all of the time.. We'll see.

This picture I took at 37 weeks and 1 day. Getting bigger and bigger!


This weekend I plan to have pictures up of Ava's room and her stroller so stay tuned!!

No comments: