Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First things first

We have had alot of successful things happening recently. The first is that we have been trying really hard to get this nursing thing down. Both Ava and I were getting extremely frustrated so I went to see Linda at Peaceful Beginnings. In no time she figured out exactly what was going on (that for some reason the hospital lactation people couldn't figure out) and Ava was nursing. Yay!!! I cannot tell you how excited I was that we both finally got it! She has since been nursing for every feeding.

We also went to our first pediatrician appointment and Ava had gained 2 ounces. Again we were really excited that feedings seemed to be actually working. The pediatrician checked her all out and said she looked just perfect! Yay!

Below are some pictures from yesterday and today of Ava. I honestly keep my camera attached to my hip now because I cannot get enough pictures of her sweet little face.










No comments: