Monday, November 30, 2009

Our first Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving created many first for our family.. It was our first Thanksgiving with our daughter (and grand daughter and great grand daughter for some family members). It was our first Thanksgiving at our house, on Thanksgiving! Which was really quite neat to be at home for a holiday! Everyone could just sit around together the whole day. It was also the first Thanksgiving dinner I cooked for and contributed too (I didn't do alot but I did make a green bean casserole, deviled eggs and a sweet potato casserole!) Lastly it was the first Thanksgiving that I spent with my dad AND his family at the same time in a REALLY long time and it was nice! All in all we had a great turkey day and Ava was covered with love and attention!

My cousin, Cameron looking so cute and proud holding Ava!

Lots of Wii going on while waiting for dinner to be ready. Everyone got a good work out before eating a delicious meal! This is Cameron, and my step mom Susan battling it out in tennis. I am pretty sure Susan won! hehe!


No comments: