Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

I hope that everyone had a good and safe 4th of July. Stephen and I didn't do to much in celebration. We went to a movie (Oceans 13.. eh it was okay), and came back and have been cleaning, organizing and preparing both our spare bedrooms to be painted tomorrow when I get home from work. I have learned today that no matter what, I will NEVER put wallpaper up ANYWHERE in my home. The stupid people that lived here before put up a wall paper boarder in each of the bedrooms and then randomly stuck pieces on the walls. For two days we have been working to try and get it off. Ridiculous!

Anyway tomorrow is back to normal.. kind of. Back to work at least for both of us. I'm going to have very small groups and it will be my first day with my new optionals group. Should be interesting, we'll see!

No comments: