Saturday, July 7, 2007

Motivation

Okay as I sit here, I am trying to make myself go to the gym and work out. Today I actually do want to go but I can't get Stephen to budge from the bed. Ugh! We never want to go at the same time, and while I could go alone, I'd prefer not to.

I also have so much left to do. I did finally start painting and will finish that today! For sure! Everything gets done today and then tomorrow is for relaxing..

I'm so frustrated with my job right now, that I don't even know what to do. Some of my groups are going quite well except I have one new group, comprised of old optionals kids from Alexei and Scott, and new ones from me. I feel like Scott, the guy teaching with me feels like I am completely incompetent and thus will be leading the class. Even though when I agreed to teach this class I thought I was going to be the lead. Its not going to work out. I know its not. It will become the class I dread. Can't wait. Needless to say its been on my mind constantly and I can't seem to shake it. I am exploring some options once I motivate myself to do so and we'll see where that goes. He and I just don't mesh and its never going to work.

Anyway that was my vent, on to get stuff done today and get Stephen moving.

No comments: