Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Updates

I'm not doing a very good job with updating this.. I'll try to keep up better.

So today I went back to the orthopedic about the results of my MRI. Basically I was told the good news first: my ACL is not torn...

Then the bad news: I don't have an ACL!!! WHAT! Basically I have worn my ACL down so much that it is gone. Craziness! I also have a torn meniscus. I tell you I can't do anything half way. Anyway I will be having knee surgery on it August 1st.. So if anyone wants to come hang out and have all day movie dates with me feel free.

Some good notes though, we helped Carole Ann move into her new apartment. It is really nice and I think she is going to love having a roommate so much better. Then we went to Wilmington for the day and returned back with some new furniture! So exciting!!!

Stephen's brothers will be coming down in a week and a half to stay with Carole Ann for a few days and then with us for a week and a half before his family reunion in Virginia. We are both really excited but I know Stephen is about to burst for them to get here. In the meantime I am trying to get everything organized on my days off and do a little painting. So far, neither room is painted yet.

One other thing happened this weekend, my little diamond Heather is got engaged! I am so excited for her and can't wait to hear all about it. It has put me back in the planning mindset and recently I have been working on getting ideas together for my grandparents 50th reunion party as well as work on some ideas for my moms wedding. No dates set but we're working on them..

1 comment:

Nannie Pirtle said...

WHAT?? surgery? Torn meniscus? MIA ACL? I just have the basic journalistic questions for you --
When? Where? How?

You need to keep your "mama" in better touch!!

Love ya, girl
Julie