Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Odds and Ends


The newly painted computer room..


The newly painted guest bedroom..

So this past weekend when most couples are out on dates to the movies and dinner, Stephen and I stayed home and painted. We painted both of our upstairs bedrooms, as well as spent an enormous amount of time fixing little odds and ends around the house. All in preparation for our 3 weeks of guest. Sunday night Ryan and Mark will come up to stay with us for two weeks, and hopefully during that time we will see Carole Ann for a visit. After that is my knee surgery and my dad (and possibly Carole Ann) will be coming to stay with us as well. Yay! I love having house guest and am trying to make my house as comfortable as possible.

Work thus far this has been okay.. Nothing great for either of us although I am planning to meet with my boss sometime about important issues concerning pay and vacation days.

More than anything this week Stephen and I are just focused on getting our house in shape for our coming guest. Can't wait!!





No comments: